ATV 1000cc ride on the hills
ATV Aggressive trail riding, mud play riding, average male rider, hunters, hill climbers, speed demons, stream crossers
There are going to be some other key considerations you need to look into when picking out an ATV.
You will want to read this article to help you make a decision on all the other features, but a few of the most important considerations are the following:
- Electronic Fuel Injectors are a bit more expensive, but handle better if you are going to be changing elevations, and usually require less repairs.
- Power steering is great for new riders as it will save your shoulders.
- Automatic transmissions are a lot easier for new riders, but give you a little less control.
- Disc drum brakes are generally preferred to drum brakes.
- Do you want 4wd or 2wd? 4wd is a bit more expensive, but is much more capable if you are riding in more extreme terrain.